- Ping Hu, Qingyuan Hu, Yang Xia (Corresponding Author), Order reduction method for locking free isogeometric analysis of Timoshenko beams, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cma.2016.05.010
- Hu Q, Xia Y (Corresponding Author), Zou R, Hu P, A global formulation for complex rod structures in isogeometric analysis, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences. doi:10.1016/j.ijmecsci.2016.07.031
- Zou R, Xia Y(Corresponding Author), Liu S, Hu P, Hou W, Hu Q, Shan C, Isotropic and anisotropic elasticity and yielding of 3D printed material, Composites Part B: Engineering, 2016, 99 506-513. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesb.2016.06.009,
- Weikai Chen, Xiaolong Zhang, Shiqing Xin, Yang Xia, Sylvain Lefebvre, Wenping Wang, Synthesis of Filigrees for Digital Fabrication, ACM Transactions on Graphics (Proc. SIGGRAPH), project Website: Link
- Yang Xia，Guojun Zheng，Ping Hu，Incompatible modes with Cartesian coordinates and application in quadrilateral finite element formulation，Computational and Applied Mathematics, SCI. Link
- Qingyuan Hu, Yang Xia (Corresponding Author), Ping Hu, Chongjun Li, A concave-admissible quadrilateral quasi-conforming plane element using B-net method, European Journal of Mechanics A/Solids, 2016, 57 34-44. SCI, 2014 impact factor=1.678 doi:10.1016/j.euromechsol.2015.12.001;
- Ping Hu, Xuefeng Zhu, Yang Xia; Exact geometry based quasi-conforming analysis; Science Press, in publish,2016. Book；胡平，祝雪峰，夏阳；精确几何拟协调分析；科学出版社，2016，专著
- Xiaolong Zhang，Yang Xia (Corresponding Author)，Jiaye Wang，Zhouwang Yang，Changhe Tu，Wenpin Wang，Medial Axis Tree–An Internal Supporting Structure for 3D Printing，9th International Conference on Geometric Modeling and Processing (GMP 2015)，2015.6.1-2015.6.3. Computer Aided Geometric Design, 2015, 35-36 149-162. Link
- Yang Xia, Qingyuan Hu, Ping Hu, Chongjun Li. Report on a novel concave-admissible quadrilateral 8 node plane element; The 6th International Conference on Computational Methods (ICCM2015), 14-17th July, Auckland, NZ
- LiMin Tang, Ping Hu, Yang Xia. The misconception in finite element method and revision from quasi-conforming. Sci Sin-Phys Mech Astron, 2014, 44(8): 838-850. Link
- Xia Yang, Assumed displacement quasi-conforming finite element method and application in exact geometry based analysis, Dalian University of Technology, thesis, 2013. 夏阳, 假设位移拟协调有限元及其在精确几何分析中的应用. 大连理工大学, 博士论文, 2013.
- Yang Xia, Ping Hu, Limin Tang； Direct formulation of quadrilateral plane element with quasi-conforming method---into the forbidden zone of FEM；Chinese Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, 2012, Vol. 44 (No.5), Pages 839-850. (Indexed by EI, the most influential Chinese mechanical journal)
- Ping Hu, Yang Xia, Changsheng Wang; Exact Geometry based Quasi-Conforming Analysis for Euler-Bernoulli Beam; Theoretical & Applied Mechanics Letters, 2012, Vol. 2 (No.5).
- Yang Xia, Ping Hu; Exact geometry based quasi-conforming analysis; 8th European Solid Mechanics Conference (ESMC), Graz, Austria, July 9-13, 2012.
- Ping Hu, Yang Xia; Survey of Quasi-Conforming Finite Element Method; Advances in Mechanics, 2012, Vol. 42(No.6), Pages 686-701. (Indexed by EI)
- Changsheng Wang, Ping Hu, Yang Xia, A 4-node quasi-conforming Reissner–Mindlin shell element by using Timoshenko's beam function; Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, 2012, Vol. 61, Pages 12-22. (Indexed by SCI)
2011 & before
- Ping Hu, Yang Xia, Limin Tang；A four-node Reissner-Mindlin shell with assumed displacement quasi-conforming method； CMES-COMPUTER MODELING IN ENGINEERING & SCIENCES； 2011, Vol. 73 (No.2), pp. 103-135. (Indexed by SCI)
- Ping Hu, Yang Xia, Changsheng Wang; Exact geometry based quasi-conforming method; Third International Symposium on Computational Mechanics (ISCM III) in conjunction with the Second Symposium on Computational Structural Engineering (CSE II); Taipei， 5-7 December 2011.(invited lecture, semi-plenary report)
- Ping Hu, Yang Xia, Changshen Wang; One dimensional exact geometry based quasi-conforming analysis method. Mechanical Conference of China. Harbin, China. August, 2011. (in Chinese)
- Hongzhe Zhang, Shuren Zhang, Yang Xia, Ping Hu; Application of an improved shell element in springback analysis. Advanced Materials Research; 2010, Vol. 97-101, pp. 3651-3656. (Indexed by EI, CPCI-S)